Please see below our terms and conditions for booking with TWorld Weddings.
Terms & Conditions
- A non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. This will secure your date, however sadly without a deposit we cannot hold your date open.
- All deposits are deducted off the final balance.
- Prices shown are exclusive of travel fees. Please contact us or refer to your agreement for the final package price inclusive of travel expenses.
- All payments must be made in full 4 weeks prior to your wedding date.
- Methods of payment are via bank transfer 0r by calling into the office with card payment or cash.
- Card payments are subject to charges.
- For any reason you wish to cancel please inform us immediately. A fee may still be charged if you have not informed us of cancellation.
Cancellation and bookings
- In the event that cancellation takes place 2 weeks before the event date then 100% of the agreed fee is still payable. Four weeks prior to your date then 75% of the fee is still payable.
- In extreme unforeseen circumstances your appointed service provider cannot make it an alternative one will be provided.
- Booking with TWorld Weddings you are giving permission to be contacted in the future of special offers. However we do not sell your details to marketing companies.
- We also will use images for marketing purposes unless the client informs us not to.
- Albums, canvases and prints if delivery is via post are subject to postage charges.
- Unless notified to “opt out” you are agreeing to allow your photographs to be used for marketing purposes.
- By booking with TWorld Weddings you are agreeing to the above terms.
Hair or make up
- All bridal trials must be paid in full even if you do not wish to book for your big day.
- Second trials may be in some instances offered at a discounted rate.
- At the end of a successful trial you are required to pay a deposit to keep your date secured.
- No refunds are offered in the event of an unsuccessful trial.
- Undecided brides must book and pay the deposit 3 days after the trial else the date will be offered to 0ther bookings.
- Once a booking is finalised and if bridesmaids change their mind a cancellation fee may be applicable for the time booked is lost.
“If there is something you need help with please contact us.
or if you wish for a quote please see our Booking Enquiry Quote Form“
TWorld Weddings is part of www.tworldstudio.co.uk